- This event has passed.
ECMN Orthomolecular Seminar
Dr. Thomas Levy M.D.
Induced into the Orthomolecular Medicine Hall of Fame in April 2016, Dr. Levy has spoken to numerous groups and at many conventions over the past 25 years. The size of his audience has varied widely, and he has consistently captured the attentions of both medical professional and lay gatherings alike.
Saturday, 2 June 2018
ECMN, Rue Fernand Dubois 3, 1890 St. Maurice (VS)
1st session: 09h30 – 12h00
2nd session: 13h30 – 15h30
- Vitamin C as the ultimate antimicrobial and antitoxic agent
- Glutathione as the master defender against disease, toxins, and aging
- How to strengthen the Immune System
- Practical protocols for oral and intravenous vitamin and mineral support
- Practical protocols for optimal nutrition
Reserve your place at www.naturopathiemte.com
Reservation will be closed on 25 May 2018
Le séminaire sera en anglais avec traduction en français
ECMN Students CHF 150.00
RME Therapists and Doctors CHF 170.00
Public CHF 200.00